Steep looks cool
Ubisoft kind of does the same thing at E3 every year. It has a ho-hum conference with some lame jokes, shows footage of games we’ve seen before, and then saves a decent reveal for the end.
I don’t know if I “enjoyed” this conference with its multitude of dull gameplay demos, but I think Steep looks really neat, and will potentially scratch that Cool Boarders/SSX itch I’ve been having for so long.
Hopefully Sony can wow us tonight. Beyond some really cool technical bits from the Microsoft conference (like cross-play and cross-play basically being a major thing now) I haven’t been truly “excited” yet outside of that Berserk Dynasty Warriors announcement.
- Ubisoft opens E3 with a cringey Just Dance 2017 routine with clowns
- Ubisoft’s cocaine and American interventionism-themed Ghost Recon Wildlands launches on March 7, 2017
- The new South Park game reminds us that our dads fuck our moms
- The Division’s Underground and Survival expansions describe the current state of the game
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew is one Second Life-looking VR game
- Ubisoft’s For Honor will join Persona 5 on Valentine’s Day 2017
- Ubisoft’s Eagle Flight is probably way better than it looks
- Ubisoft is making a sequel to Grow Home
- Oh god, it’s Trials HD in a Blood Dragon setting
- Assassin’s Creed is only at E3 2016 in movie form
- Watch Dogs 2 looks alright, but do we really need a Watch Dogs film?
- Ubisoft’s Steep is scratching my SSX itch