‘A few updates on previously announced games for Nintendo Switch’
Well, it’s not a full Direct, but it’ll do.
Today, in the spirit of springing things on us without warning, Nintendo dropped new Direct Mini on us all at once: no stream! It’s specifically called a “Partner Showcase,” actually, which, according to Nintendo, is “a new series focused on titles from our development and publishing partners.” This is kind of halfway between a “Nindies” Direct and a “big” Direct.
So what did Nintendo share? Let’s take a look.
- Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer is getting three DLC packs: a character pack (Impa, Aria, Shadow Link, Shadow Zelda, Frederick), a “Melody Pack” (39 songs) and a “Symphony of the Mask” playable story DLC with Skull Kid.
DLC 1 is available today, with the others coming “before the end of October.” A Season Pass is also coming today, with bonus Link and Zelda costumes, with an ultimate physical edition dropping on October 23.
Individual DLC packs are priced at $5.99; the season pass is $14.99 and the physical edition is $39.99.
- The shooter Rogue Company is slated for Switch.
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds is coming to Switch on September 18.
- A Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD remaster is arriving on Switch in spring of 2021.
- Shin Megami Tensei V is coming in 2021.