A bunch of dates
So my one wish wasn’t granted during the Indie World Showcase stream today: no Hollow Knight Silksong info!
Still, we got a few good tidbits like confirmation of PixelJunk Eden 2, as well as some windows for some cool looking games like Baldo. No, we didn’t get a Cadence of Hyrule bombshell this time, as the porting of Exit the Gungeon was the big “one more thing” news at the end.
Though, it may as well be a new game, because I doubt a lot of you out there are avid Apple Arcade subscribers. It’s still getting decent games by the way!
Here’s a recap of everything announced, from games to release dates. Everything denoted “console exclusive” marks something that’s coming to Switch, but may also come to a non-console platform like PC or mobile at the same time.
All the games and launch windows confirmed during the presentation:
- Blue Fire – Summer 2020 (timed console exclusive)
- Baldo – Summer 2020 (timed console exclusive)
- I Am Dead – 2020 (timed exclusive)
- B.Ark – late 2020 (timed console exclusive)
- Cyanide and Happiness – Freakpocalypse (summer 2020 timed exclusive)
- Summer in Mara – Spring 2020 (timed console exclusive)
- Quantum League – Late 2020
- The Last Campfire – Summer 2020
- Faeria – Spring 2020
- Eldest Souls – Summer 2020 (timed console exclusive)
- Blair Witch – Summer 2020
- Ghost of a Tale – Spring 2020
- Sky – Summer 2020
- Sky Racket – “Today”
- Superliminal – 2020
- Wingspan – Spring 2020
- Dicey Dungeons – 2020
- Bounty Battle – Summer 2020
- Moving Out – April 28, 2020