Did you like it?
So uh, EA!
They told us a lot of stuff that we already knew, sort of kicking off E3 in a dull drip-fed way. We got Titanfall 2 footage, which, while cool-looking, isn’t really substantial. The same goes for Mass Effect Andromeda‘s trailer which basically told us nothing. EA also explained their eSports and indie initiatives, unveiled the new story mode for FIFA 17, teased Star Wars, and revealed that the Battlefront 1 beta is coming this summer.
Far from a disaster like Mr. Caffeine (outside of the cringe-worthy bit with Peter Moore and FIFA), the EA Play conference today merely existed.
- Titanfall 2 trailer, details, date leak before EA’s E3 conference
- EA is doubling down on eSports, starting this weekend with Madden
- Mass Effect Andromeda’s looking good in this new development video
- Complete in-game challenges to donate to charity with EA’s Play to Give
- FIFA 17 will have a story-like ‘Journey’ mode with a fixed protagonist
- EA reveals first game from new indie initiative
- First, brief look at the Dead Space dev’s Star Wars game
- Battlefield 1 has giant ‘behemoth’ vehicles, a beta coming this summer