But Berserk though!
Bethesda just wrapped up their E3 2016 conference, and really, it was pretty decent! Outside of some underwhelming looking Fallout 4 DLC (all of the add-ons so far have been, really), they had a number of welcome announcements.
They kicked off with a new Quake that seems catered to the hardcore PC crowd, dropped the mic with a Skyrim remaster with mods and all the DLC included, messed with VR a bit, and capped off with Dishonored 2. Attendees also got to go home with a new shirt, which is nice.
But that Berserk Warriors game news though! It snuck right in before the Bethesda conference and completely blew my mind. Man, I know it’s the first day of E3 and we have a few more to go, but it would basically take a new Capcom-led Devil May Cry to pry me away from that one.
- id Software confirms that Quake is coming back with ‘Quake Champions’
- Fallout 4’s next add-on is another incredibly lame workshop pack
- Fallout Shelter is being ported to the PC in July
- Yep, Skyrim is getting remastered on PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- Here’s The Elder Scrolls: Legends intro cinematic
- Doom gets a free demo for one week on all platforms, starting tonight
- Bethesda announces Prey, out next year
- Fallout 4 is coming to the HTC Vive in 2017
- The Elder Scrolls Online is going to be less restrictive
- Dishonored 2 will feature anus shots, out November 11, 2016
- Here’s where to get Dishonored 2’s ‘limited supply’ Special Edition
- Bethesda may have secretly confirmed more Wolfenstein in their E3 conference