Aisha tried her best
So Ubisoft’s event wasn’t as bad as it could have been. I mean, we’ve seen way, way worse, with giant enemy crabs, Wii Music demonstrations gone wrong, Joel Mchale, and Mr. Caffeine (those last two were also Ubisoft by the way), but the actual conference was fairly lackluster.
I think Aisha Tyler did a great job for what it’s worth. She came off as excited without acting like she just wanted a paycheck, and the transitions between reveals were fairly smooth. The bits though — ugh, the bits. Ubisoft needs a new skit writer team.
As for the good, the new Ghost Recon could have some cool open world elements, and we saw a bunch of stuff we’ve already seen before. Your move tonight, Sony.
- Ubisoft unveils all-new South Park adventure, The Fractured but Whole
- Ubisoft reveals new murder sim, For Honor
- Ubisoft announces The Crew: Wild Run, coming Oct. 17
- You’re a unicorn-riding cat in the new Trials Fusion DLC
- Tom Clancy’s The Division release date is March 8, 2016
- That’s not how memes work, Ubisoft
- Space is the place! City-builder Anno 2205 leaves earth
- Ubisoft has turned your phone into a console camera
- Rainbow Six Siege will feature Angela Bassett as ‘Six’
- TrackMania Turbo coming to consoles
- Ghost Recon goes open world with Wildlands
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate is mean to horses