‘Twitch is giving me a 6.5 out of 10’
Today was the first ever PC Gaming Show at E3. What did you think?
I feel like it had its ups and downs, and came off like a grassroots type show with growing pains, which makes sense. It would have been nice to know that roughly 30 minutes of it would be a massive AMD ad disguised as interviews though!
We got a few reveals which is a lot more than I expected, which is nice. I’m pretty jazzed up about the Heroes of the Storm news, as we got confirmation of two new heroes tonight — Leoric and Diablo III‘s Monk. I don’t know, I could go for another one of these next year with all the kinks worked out, as it was nice to see the PC get the spotlight.
- Killing Floor 2 introduces new new advanced gore tech, free content
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam goes to the most popular war
- Killer Instinct is coming to the PC, Phil Spencer has announced
- Gears of War Ultimate Edition is coming to PC
- American Truck Simulator used Google Maps
- Pillars of Eternity is getting an expansion called ‘The White March’
- Elite: Dangerous developer creating theme park simulator ‘Planet Coaster’
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns up for pre-order now, grants beta access
- Bohemia Interactive announces Arma III expansion ‘Tanoa’
- AMD introduces dual Fiji GPU card
- Meet the Dirty Bomb team and maybe nab a Fragger
- Day Z will have single-player support, ‘wide-open’ modding
- Take On Mars gets a new trailer, beta this summer
- Diablo’s Treasure Goblin, Monk, King Leoric confirmed for Heroes of the Storm
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void prologue missions will be free to download
- No Man’s Sky will release on PC and PS4 at the same time