Bungie’s loved/hated shared world shooter series just saw its second full release with Destiny 2. How’d it turn out?
Jordan Devore, Darren Nakamura, and Ray Porreca gathered around the broken fountain on The Farm to talk about luminous engrams, Dominus Ghaul, and Frumious Blue. Also, how Hunters are the best class, and Nightstalker is the best subclass.
Later on answered a few listener questions, then capped off the episode with a Hot Dish revolving around the glorious idea of putting Asher Mir into a rocket ship and shooting him to some far off land. Seriously, the dude sucks.
- Podtoid 380: Give a Mime Some Fountainhead
- Podtoid 379: Everyone Had Syphilis Back Then
- Podtoid 378: The Four-Way
- Podtoid 377: Floyd Mayweather’s Questionable Literacy
- Podtoid 376: Ugly Baby Poo Colored Balls
Please send any questions, comments, and Titan punches to [email protected]