That elevator glitch is being removed, sadly
I quite liked my time spent with the Battlefield 4 beta, even if I never got to witness that darn skyscraper falling down first-hand. (I did, however, participate in some absurd parachute gunfights after diving off the thing as it started to buckle.) It was a beta, though, and that means bug reports, feedback, and the like. In the end, it wasn’t merely for promotion.
DICE has released a list of changes that are coming about thanks to players like you. It’s a fairly text-heavy list, but here are some of the ones that caught my eye:
- Improved frame rates / issues with stuttering
- Preventing players from being stuck on the loading screen
- Extra controller layouts and no empty server listings for consoles
- The RPG7 and SMAW can’t lock onto laser-designated targets
- Aim assist has been tweaked for consoles
I’m going to miss that elevator glitch.
Thanks for the Battlefield 4 Beta Feedback! [Battlefield]