Reasons why I am in lust with the special edition of Atlus’ upcoming RPG Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abbadon:
1. The game is set in Japan in the 1920s
2. The game is going to be freaking incredible
3. It comes with a Jack Frost plsuhie COSPLAYING as Raidou
4. Shoji Meguro (of Persona fame) did the music for the game
5. It’s only THIRTY SEVEN BUCKS
6. DEAR GOD LOOK HOW SEXY THAT PACKAGE IS
Yeah. So that’s why I don’t even want to OPEN this thing. It’s tempting to buy two and just leave one sitting up on my game shelf like a big fat trophy. I was expecting to get the game and the plushie in a little plastic bag, so this is far above and beyond my expectations. The again, that’s where Atlus seems to shoot for these days, so maybe I should take it as a matter of course and start to expect my wildest dreams fulfilled by them in the future. Hey Atlus, make a Persona fighting game!