The latest Nerdcore went up, a man got arrested in Japan for buying a 14-year-olds panties, Kannaya made an awesome Desctructoid themed pumpkin and there’s a forum thread suggesting some new random titles. What were your highlights of the week Dtoiders?
Also, Happy Birthdays to Tehuberone, Droobies and Milky this past week. You are all closer to death!
- Nerdcore #8: Sexy half-naked women with videogames
- Watch Sonic kick Mario’s ass as well as every other Nintendo character in Brawl. Plus Hands-on coverage of Brawl too!
- Gabe Newell is a big ol’ meanie-head, calls PS3 ‘a waste of everybody’s time’
- Sessler sez Halo 3 is awesome, swears at the nonbelievers
- Brace yourself: Crysis system requirements released
- First man arrested for buying the panties off of a 14-year-old girl
- Fun Friday AMV: omgsuperluckyhappyfunvideoGO
- Scanlation Spotlight: 666 Satan
- First Impressions: CLANNAD
- Teletama, Mie TV to Kodomo no Jikan: Nice boat.
- First there was Pizzatoid. Now there is Breadtoid. — wardrox
- A case against Achievements: Halo 3 — Dexter345
- Manliness, Video Games, and You — lv. 1 and lv. 2 Lethal Hairdo
- A Few Thoughts on Videogame Journalism — Cowzilla3
- Kannaya made an awesome Destructoid pumpkin. Destructoween! — Kannaya