Dtoider AngelsDontBurn has a very special New Years message to everyone at Destructoid. Also, I think ADB is on crack.
On Destructoid, Microsoft is going to give away a free XBLA game and Chad was on Attack of the Show again. On Japanator, WestCabaretDrive is back and shows off a amazing store in Akihabara. On the Community Blogs, three stories were promoted to the front page, which is something I want to see happen more often.
What was hot to you all this week?
- The Xbox Exodus: How the PS3 could become a promised land
- MS offering undisclosed free XBLA game to make up for XBL problems
- Screw plushies! Check out the actual weighted Weighted Companion Cube
- Full DS game downloads coming to Wii network (this isn’t true, but it’s Qais Fulton first post!)
- Attack of the Show summons Bahamut, Chad parries
- Don’t taze me bro: Megaman machinima scolds Vancouver airport security
- The Super Mario Bros. movie children’s book
- Weekend Japanatainment: Bug fight edition!
- Weekly Cosplay Post: Katamari Damacy Edition
- I’m a Super Potato, you can be a Super Potato too!
- New online music store HearJapan brings J-music to the masses
- Vote now for the manliest character of the year in SaiGAR 2008!
- aborto thefetus new avatar is epic. — aborto thefetus
- Destructoid’s 2007 Completed Games List! Final Edition — Necros
- What’s a Destructoid? My story, this community. — Neonie
- Thoughts on the console war…yes, I know — FinalFist
- Why are we not bored of Mario? — atheistium
- The worst game ever made: Animal Soccer World for the PS2 — TheGoldenDonut
- MMOFPS Retrospective — Part 3 — CaffeinePowered