Destructoid will be hosting Destructoid LIVE 2 this year at PAX Prime! Last year, we had male nudity, Geddy Lee voodoo, the world announcement Bit.Trip Fate, and dirty bastards eating gross sandwiches to win Deadly Premonition stuff.
This year, Destructoid LIVE will be in the Unicorn Theater on Sunday, August 28 at Noon.
We have some awesome things planned already, but we’ll save those reveals for a later date. Keep reading Destructoid for more show details in the future. It’s going to be pretty damn awesome though, so come to it for a bit!
- Destructoid will require the attending audience to pick the WORLD’S official game of 2011!
- Hamza Aziz will face 2K Games in a sandwich-eating content with human-controlled demon arms from The Darkness II!
- Jim Sterling has challenged SEGA to a dance-off content in order to settle their long-running rivalry!
- Cool Dtoid-related videogame news!
- Delightful prizes to be won! Come and win swag!