Sir, Ys sir
In today’s contest you can win Ys Origin for Nintendo Switch!
I think the title of this one is misspelled. I could be wrong, but it looks like it’s missing a letter in there. I’d fix it, but management told me to stop pestering developers with my unsolicited advice, so I guess I’ll just sit here and suck it up.
Ys Origin recently hit Switch, so win yourself a copy of this classic RPG!
Humanity is all safe and secure up in its cloud city, because that’s just kinda what we had to do to escape the demons. But now they’re back again, trying to take over the kingdom of Ys. It’s up to you to beat the crap out of them in this classic RPG modernized on the Nintendo Switch.
- Unique Playable Heroes: Slash through demon hordes as the powerful holy knight Yunica Tovah or bring down foes with devastating magic as the sorcerer Hugo Fact.
- Incredible Boss Battles: Brave spectacular showdowns against massive and immensely powerful beasts, using wits to gain the upperhand against formidable titans.
- Intuitive Action: Easy to learn combat brings heroes into the action quickly while still offering depth to keep the action engaging and challenging.
- Added Speedrunning: Make saving the world look easy while racing to complete Ys Origin’s engrossing adventure in record time via its speedrun mode.
- A Compelling Quest: Fight through a towering pillar crawling with demons in a vital search for the Goddesses that have abandoned the world in humanity’s hour of need.
- Modern Refinements: Smart touches and all-around polish make this classic shine the way it was always meant to be experienced.
Hugo Fact sounds like a hipster indie band. Get on it, dudes with ironic beards.
To enter to win your copy, comment below telling us where humanity will have to move once the clouds are taken over. Don’t even bother recommending Denny’s — Hell took that place long, long ago.
We have five Switch NA keys to give out; winners will be drawn Friday. Make sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. If you’re new, sign up here to hate on Denny’s with us!