We’ve got Steam copies of Tropico 6 and its DLC The Llama of Wall Street up for grabs in today’s contest!
Sometimes we give out games. Sometimes we give out DLC. Today, we’re combining both to give out both a base game, and some DLC! Isn’t that generous of us? You can thank us later.
We’re giving away Steam copies of Tropico 6 and its new DLC The Llama of Wall Street to celebrate its recent launch. So, what are ya waiting for? Scroll down to see how to win!
I’m not old (or mature) enough to play these types of games, so read some official info.
The Llama of Wall Street features a variety of new features and mechanics. The price of goods will now succumb to fluctuations and trends in the global market and players will be able to use new buildings, such as the Trade Institute, to play the markets and manipulate export prices. The Llama of Wall Street also features new missions, events, plus additional customization options and edicts.
Join forces with your very own stockbroker and satisfy your inner white-collar mogul, taking over the US economy and helping establish the Tropico name as a global megabrand. Play the markets and sabotage Wall Street as you unravel the sinister secrets of The Broker and work to become the ultimate corporate llama among wolves.
- Enter the world of big business with the new standalone mission: The Llama of Wall Street
- Use new buildings the Trade Institute, Toy Workshop and Smart Furniture Studio to further your economic power
- Expanded gameplay mechanics means goods are now subject to price fluctuations, trade impacts and trends. Infiltrate global markets to forecast future trends and play the markets as you see fit
- Random events will pose extra challenges and have positive, negative or mixed effects on global market situations, trade or production. Keep an eye out and act accordingly
- Sharpen your skills in a brand-new sandbox map
- Play how you want with more edicts, traits and customization options for both El Prez and his palace.
I don’t know what’s going on, but if you do then you’re in luck!
To enter to win, comment below telling us why you like Tropico. It’s totally foreign to me, since I’m mostly a console gamer, so I need some help on this one. Explain it to me and you could win!
We have five Steam copies of the game and its DLC to give away; winners will be drawn Friday, January 31. Make sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. New to the site? Sign up here and explain this series to me!