I can’t pronounce this word
In today’s contest you can win The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk for Steam!
Disclaimer: I can’t pronounce the name of this game. My PR buddy who sent it to me sent me a phonetic guide, but I still can’t. I have an English degree, for eff’s sake! I should be better than this.
Regardless of how it’s pronounced, The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk can be yours for F-R-E-E if you win our contest!
This tactical RPG takes typical tropes from role-playing games and parodies them in this sprawling, epic adventure. Guide your troupe of fantasy heroes through an absurd and hilarious adventure taking genre stereotypes and turning them on their heads. Also, fun fact! This series started as a French audio comedy series making fun of fantasy worlds, but is now a video game! And how much more video gamey can it be: Felicia Day does voices for this one. Sounds like a good time!
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern.
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief.
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse.
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will lead you to your doom.
To enter to win your copy, comment below telling me how to pronounce that title. I’m not nearly as smart as I claim to be, so you’re really going to have to work hard for this one. Educate me, folks.
We have five Steam keys to give away; winners will be drawn next Monday. Make sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. If you’re new, sign up here to teach me how to speak!
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk is available now on Steam.