Put this one in your scope
In today’s contest you can win a Switch copy of Sniper Elite 4!
Switches be portin’! Or ports be Switchin’! One of those two. What I’m trying to say is the Switch gets a lot of cool ports, including today’s faire: Sniper Elite 4. So, you know what that means: Contest time! Win yourself a copy of this portable port and snipe those smelly Nazis from the toilet.
It’s still the 1940s, and there’s still plenty of Nazis to be sniped. The acclaimed tactical shooting franchise takes the war to Italy, where the Axis powers are trying to conduct their wartime strategy. Sucks for them — you’re an elite sniper, and you’re probably gonna kill most of them. Snipe your way through Italia and give the Allies the boost they need to knock out ol’ shitstache, himself.
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
Shoot Nazis on the toilet. Need I say more?
To enter to win, comment below telling us your favorite Switch game to play on the john. If you want to pretend you’ve never done that, you can substitute for favorite Switch game to play while not in front of your TV. But let’s be honest, folks — we’ve all marked our consoles. Buyer beware to anyone who buys one used!
We have five Switch NA copies to give away; we’ll draw winners next Monday. Please comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file — new users can sign up here. Be sure to check out Nintendo Enthusiast to score on another opportunity to win!
Sniper Elite 4 is available now via the eShop.