Point ‘n’ survive
Get ready for some survival horror in today’s contest for Skyhill for Nintendo Switch!
I remember going into a hotel late at night, after a night of partying. It was so haunted. I asked the desk person if the joint was haunted. He did his best Vincent Price cackle and assure me the place wasn’t haunted.
It was definitely haunted.
Relive my trauma with a copy of Skyhill for Nintendo Switch.
You check into the Skyhill Hotel, where everything seems orderly and nice. Then, the nuclear holocaust hits, resulting in your skyscraper being infested with mutants. And spectres. And ghosts. And all-around shit that just haunts you. I hate it when that happens. Utilize everything left behind to make your way through the building and escape to the world outside, where things are better. Maybe. Hopefully? Only one way to find out.
- Rogue-like RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
- Randomly generated maps – fresh start during every session
- Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
- Face an army of nightmarish creatures
- Go for the head or land a body shot – choose wisely
- Ever wanted to be MacGyver? Everything you find may become helpful!
- Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
- Open end — is there still hope? Come and find out!
- Various special abilities to unlock
- Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
- Fast travel with the elevator
Look, I’m not saying that every hotel is haunted. But basically every hotel is haunted.
To enter to win, tell us about a haunted place you stayed it. It could have been a hotel, or a hostel, or a castle, or your grandma’s house. Wherever that shit was haunted, tell us! If you’ve never been in a haunted place, tell us a place you’re pretty sure is. If you’ve got a great-grandma, her house is haunted. I promise.
We have five Switch keys to give away. Our Switch keys are for North American eShop accounts, only. Winners will be drawn on Wednesday, March 13. Make sure you comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. New users can sign up here and tell us all about their spooky-ass lodging.
Skyhill is available now for Nintendo Switch. Head over to Nintendo Enthusiast for more chances to win.