Make AND break
In today’s contest we’re giving away Switch and Steam copies of Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break!
Who likes quirky mixes of tower defense, level building, mass destruction, and Monty Python-styled humor? *checks hands*
Ok! Well come win a Switch or Steam copy of Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break, featuring everything listed above and more.
This odd mix of rewritten history, slapstick humor, and giant rolling balls is back for a third installment. Guide giant boulders through arcade racing action to overcome obstacles, hit foppish dandies, and of course, break everything in sight. For the first time ever in the series, players can now create and share their own levels for competitors to smash online. New modes such as Humpty Dumpty and Avalanche lets players experience the classic gameplay in new ways. And really, who doesn’t love big balls?
- Make & Break Worlds: Design and build your own levels in the easy-to-use editor and share your creations with players from all over the world for nearly limitless creative fun!
- Competitive Tower Defense: Build defenses and race to destroy your opponents’ in up to 4-player online multiplayer, or head-to-head in 2-player split-screen action.
- Boulder-Smashing Arcade Action: Crash your way through everything in your path as fast as you can in six distinct and arcadey game modes with over 20 zany boulders!
- Absurdly Funny: Take a ride on the wild side with ACE Team’s hilarious story – everyone from Caesar and Moctezuma to Krampus and the Flying Spaghetti Monster make an appearance in an expansive campaign across history and beyond.
- Game Modes Galore: Defend your base in the new Boulder Avalanche, perfect your rolling skills in the fragile Humpty-Dumpty Mode, race the clock in Time Trials, or create your own unique gameplay with the creator for hundreds of hours of fun!
And that’s that!
To enter to win, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Be sure to specify your platform, and click around in there for ways to earn bonus entries.
We have five Switch NA and five Steam keys to give away; winners will be drawn Monday, August 3.