F-U-N – fun, fun, fun!
In today’s contest you can win a Switch copy of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and a Zelda prize pack from fun.com!
If you’re going to sell licensed merchandise, board games, puzzles, and a whole assortment of nerdy trinkets, I think fun.com is a pretty apt name for your company. It’s all about fun!
I keep making friends left and right, and my buddies over at fun.com wanted to spread some of their namesake onto you guys: They gave us a copy of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and a whole mess of Zelda themed merch to give away! They’re really living up to their name on this one.
fun.com has partnered with Destructoid and our sister site, Nintendo Enthusiast, to give you two chances to win a copy of the game and lots of awesome Zelda-themed merch! Here at Dtoid, we’re giving away:
- A Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity physical Switch game
- A Triforce bandana to help keep your icky germs to yourself at Piggly Wiggly (soulless man staring into your soul sold separately)
- A Sheikah Slate cushion upon which to rest your head after a long day of breaking every single goddamn weapon you have
- A Sheikah Slate notebook just because it looked cool and I had a budget to hit
- A Zelda beanie and scarf combo because it’s getting cold (unless you live in Phoenix, in which case it’s still in the high 80s and get me out of here)
And that’s just the beginning! Head over to Nintendo Enthusiast for another chance to win a copy of the game, plus the extra Zelda swag shown above!
You know the drill — enter to win by using the widget below to leave your name and email address. Check in daily to raise your entry count, and click around for bonus chances!
We have one bundle to give away — our winner will be drawn next Thursday. As this is all physical swag, you must have a United States shipping address in order to win. There are no substitutions for the prizes.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is available now, and you can snag all sorts of Zelda and other nerdy goods over at fun.com.