Turbo super mega ultra hyper jam
Don’t get yourself in a jam; enter our contest to win a copy of Hyper Jam for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
At 32, my reflexes aren’t what they used to be. I’m slower, less aware, and overall just older than I was once. I hear that sort of thing happens as you age. As such, I’m usually pretty bad at competitive multiplayer games.
But damn, this one looks right up my alley. I might just come out of retirement for Hyper Jam. You can check it out yourself by winning a free copy!
Australian-based developer Bit Dragon has some ‘splaining to do:
Hyper Jam is a neon-soaked arena brawler with a dynamic perk drafting system that makes each match different from the last. The hard-hitting fusion of lethal weapons, stackable perks, furious combat, and a killer synthwave soundtrack makes Hyper Jam a multiplayer experience that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Furious Combat — Hyper Jam features fast-paced multiplayer arena gameplay for up to 4 players. Annihilate your opponents round after round using katanas, rocket launchers, sledgehammers, and more.
- Perk Drafting — After every round, players choose new perks that stay with them for the rest of the game, stacking and combining with their existing ones to create more powerful effects. A wide pool of distinctive perks ensures no two games are ever the same.
- Local and Online Multiplayer — Grab some controllers and take on your friends at home, or test your skills against the rest of the world in public or private online matches. Cross-platform matchmaking means there are even more challengers to face!
- 80s Aesthetic — Play as a strong selection of ’80s-inspired characters on a variety of beautiful and dangerous arenas, ranging from a sundrenched Miami hotel rooftop to a gritty Neo-Tokyo subway.
- Killer Synthwave Soundtrack — An addictive soundtrack featuring Carpenter Brut, Dance With The Dead, Meteor, Vulta and more will keep hearts racing as you blow each other to bits.
- AI Bots — Hone your skills against AI bots before taking the fight online. Customise bot difficulty, game rules and more to create your own challenge.
AI bots! Yes! I can play the game without getting my ass handed to me by literally every player online!
To enter to win, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can repeat daily for additional entries. Make sure you also specify your platform. For hyper mega turbo bonus entries, follow Hyper Jam and Dtoid on Twitter, and share our contest post with your friends.
In the meantime, tell us which aesthetic really jives with you. I can’t resist 80s neonwaave stuff, which is why everything about this game just oozes appeal to me. Neon purple is a way of life — MY way of life.
We have three keys each for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 (three sets each for NA and EU regions). Winners will be drawn on Wednesday, February 27.