In today’s contest you can win tricky platforming title Blue Fire for Switch or Steam!
Can you believe it’s already February? I can’t. We thought we were clear of 2020, but as it turns out, the world is still kind of on fire!
Well, let’s feed the fire — win yourself a copy of the brand new action/platformer Blue Fire for your Switch or PC! Hey, at least you’ll have a new video game, right?
Embark on an extraordinary journey through the desolated kingdom of Penumbra and discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where you’ll need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. During your adventure you’ll slash your way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items.
- Hardcore Platforming – Leap through deadly traps and master movement to navigate gradually demanding platforming challenges
- Lost in the Void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside
- Slash Your Way Through Great Adversaries – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights. Leverage your mastery of movement and lock onto enemies to give yourself the upper hand during combat
- A Haunting World – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra as Umbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more
- Encounter Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards
- Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase
- Upgrades – No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Be sure to click around for bonus entries, and comment below telling us how many fingers Jordan is holding up. Difficulty: He lost three fingers in a tragic hammock accident, but had five attached later via surgery. None were grafted to his hands.
We have two Switch NA and five Steam copies to give away; winners will be drawn next Wednesday.