Long live the interrobang!
You say potato, I say we’ve got a contest for Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! for Switch and PS4!
If you woke up on this fine morning yearning to win a spaceship management sim featuring turn-based battles and potatoes, then you’re in luck because we’re giving away a spaceship management sim featuring turn-based battles and potatoes!
Come win a copy of Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! for your Switch or PS4!
The punctuation-laden We’re in Space?! is the second title in the Holy Potatoes! series. Players must build, manage, and maintain their very own spaceship as they hunt the galaxy for resources, alien life, and fun! Upkeep and upgrade your ship as you encounter new planets, and prepare for battle against hostile vessels in classic turn-based combat. Also, it’s super cute! That’s always a plus.
Game features include:
- Micro-manage your crew and craft weapons to create the greatest spaceship ever seen.
- Fight enemy ships in turn-based combat – will you show mercy or blast them to tater tots?
- Explore the universe to complete missions and uncover an ever-changing storyline.
- Want stress-free pew-pew action? Try Casual Mode and take the pressure off!
- A charming, vegetabulous soundtrack of over 150 tracks by the talented Jeff “Pumodi” Brice will keep you entertained while blasting your foes to bits!
I could really use Casual Mode in my life right now.
To enter to win your copy, tell us your platform and region (PS4/Switch and NA/EU) and give us a vegetabulous song. Who could forget the alt-rock classic “I Will Possess Your Artichoke Heart” by Death Cabbage for Cutie? Or the whimsy of Wham!’s “Rake me Up Before You Grow-Grow?” These are vegetabulous songs. Tell us some of yours!
We have four NA keys and one EU key for each platform. Winners will be drawn on Friday, February 1. Make sure you comment using a Dtoid-generated Disqus account, and that your account is up to date with your current email address. New users can create an account here — join in on the fun!