What is a reverie, anyway?
Expand your vocabulary with our contest for Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight!
I have a college degree, if you can believe it. It’s an English degree, which is why I write for a website in my spare time instead of working for a bank or something, but still. It’s a college degree.
Today’s game has “reverie” in the title, and I don’t know what that word means! Enter our contest to find out for yourself, and win a copy of Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight for your Switch!
I’ll let developer Bombservice tell you about it:
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, the critically and publicly acclaimed action-platformer from Bombservice, has finally made its way to Nintendo Switch! Lead Kaho, a priestess from the village of Lun, as she seeks an audience with the Queen of Karst who can surely lift the curse from the land.
Combo and dodge through a lovingly crafted pixel art world full of monsters and bosses. Carve out your path to Castle Karst as you see fit and lift the curse that threatens all life in the kingdom.
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight offers:
- Difficulty settings appropriate to story aficionados and hardcore action enthusiasts alike
- Gorgeous pixel art graphics
- Smooth gameplay: combo mix-ups, dodge rolls, and ranged attack options
- Speed-run friendly movement
- Epic boss fights with satisfying challenge
- Item customization that facilitates new strategies
- A unique world to explore, saturated with atmosphere
- Compelling characters with unique personalities
- Events, dialogue and flavor text that weave a mysterious tapestry of lore
Plus, you get to hit that witch-lady in the boobs.
To enter to win your copy, tell us your region (NA/EU) and what you think reverie means. Since I’m too lazy to look it up, it could mean anything! I think it’s like an orgy, but only for people who work at Denny’s. Like, you have to show your Denny’s name tag in order to gain access. But dude, once you’re in, it’s a Bacchanal nightmare. Which, you know, is really appealing to some folks. I’m not here to judge.
We have four NA keys and one EU key to give away. Winners will be drawn on Thursday, January 24. Make sure you comment using a Dtoid-generated Disqus account, and that your Dtoid account is up to date with your current email address. Are you a new user? Sign up here to create your account and join in on the fun!