Look at all the explosions
You can win a physical PS4 copy of Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack in today’s contest!
When it comes to anime-style stuff, I’m completely out of my element. Sometimes I think I’m the only gamer who falls under that affliction, but whatever; if y’all like it, then I’ll keep giving it away!
We have two physical PS4 copies of the recently-released Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack, featuring Azure Striker Gunvolt 1 & 2 to give away today, so come take ’em off my hands! Because I’m confused.
I’m going to do my best to describe this based on what I saw in the trailer. So you’re a couple of different anime people and you have lightning powers that let you stick to walls, as lightning powers are wont to do. It also lets you run with a silhouette and make a big blue ball around you that lets you absorb bullets. Or maybe it negates them, I’m not sure. Anyway, you’re really pissed at a bunch of different robots and then they explode as kanji flies all over the screen. Here are some details about the package!
- Experience the fast-paced gameplay in seamless 60 fps
- Enjoy all the DLC from the original versions, fighting through extra stages, bosses, and bonus modes, all while rocking out to new songs
- Jam along to over 20 pop vocal tracks, including a new track made exclusively for the PlayStation release
- Get lost in the story with high resolution event graphics and in-game text, so the characters look better than ever
- Journey through the levels and peruse menus on the new, intuitive screen layout
I think I nailed the description on this one!
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Click around for ways to earn bonus entries to help increase your odds of winning!
We have two physical copies of the game to give away; winners will be drawn Wednesday, July 8. As this is a physical prize, you must have a United States shipping address in order to win.
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack is available now via Amazon and other fine retailers.