PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Switch
In today’s contest we’re giving away PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Switch copies of Super Mega Baseball 3!
I know sports are starting to tease returning at some point in the near future, but man we’ve missed out on a lot. This whole situation robbed us of the NBA and NHL playoffs, proved to be the second death knell for the massively unlucky XFL, and canceled America’s favorite post-winter activity: Spring Training.
We may have lost out on some good sporting events, but at least if you win a copy of Super Mega Baseball 3 you can create your own.
Super Mega Baseball 3 continues the stylish baseball sim series, this time adding brand new game modes, improved gameplay, and most importantly, some actual freakin’ sports to watch! Experience all the joys and heartaches of American’s Pastime (in a game developed by a Canadian studio) in the comfort and sanitation of your own home. Game features include:
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond expert levels of difficulty.
- Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pick-off and base stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
- Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents.
- Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode.
- Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
- Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends.
The ball’s in your court! Er, rink. Field? Yard. I don’t know.
To enter to win a copy, comment below telling us your desired platform and why you miss sports. Or why you don’t miss sports. Just whatever you do, don’t say “sportsball.” If you say sportsball, you’re disqualified and you owe me a copy of the game, instead.
We have two copies each for PS4 NA, PC, and Xbox One, and one Switch NA key to give away. Our winners will be drawn Thursday, May 21. Make sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. If you’re new, create an account here and pretend to be manly and talk about sports with the rest of us nerds!