In today’s contest we’ve got PSVR copies of Paper Beast to give out!
Virtual reality has come a long way since the days of the Virtual Boy. Why’d I choose that? Because that’s sadly what I think is the general impression people get when they hear about VR. As a proud PSVR owner, I can attest that — whew boy — it’s pretty surreal. Good stuff!
To show off what the platform can do, we’re giving away copies of the PSVR exclusive title Paper Beast! Read all about it below, and strap in for this unique, artsy adventure.
I’m not going to spoil it with my stupid words, so read about it.
Somewhere hidden in the vast memory of data servers, an ecosystem is born, Paper Beast. As the first explorer of this virgin land, explore a world inhabited with endearing paper creatures. Interact with quirky animals and shape the environment to overcome obstacles and solve challenging puzzles. Unravel the deepening mysteries of Paper Beast in this unique VR odyssey.
- From the creative mind of renowned game designer Eric Chahi (Another World, Heart of Darkness, From Dust).
- A full ecosystem set in a living, breathing dynamic virtual universe.
- An organic origami art style captures the world of Paper Beast.
- An extensive physic simulation system lies at the core of Paper Beast, powering everything from creature locomotion to terrain deformation, playing an active part in many of the puzzles adventurers encountered.
- Immersive ambient OST by Roly Porter and TsuShiMaMire making full use of a binaural audio direction.
Just don’t get a papercut.
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave you name and email address. You can enter daily. Click around in the widget for ways to earn bonus entries.
We have five PS4 NA copies of the game to give away; winners will be drawn Monday, March 30. Keep in mind this game is only compatible in VR, so you must have a PSVR rig to play!
Paper Beast is available now for PSVR.