Knuckle down, recruits!
In this contest we’re giving away Recruit Edition bundles for PlanetSide Arena!
Raise your hand if you’re into squad-based shooters with specialized classes and massive amounts of players shooting lasers and stuff at each other. *counts hands* Yeah, ok, thought so. Just wanted to take a quick poll.
Since so many hands were raised, let’s give away some keys for PlanetSide Arena! We’ve got some Recruit Edition keys to help make this free-to-play shooter even freer to play, so win a key and get a head start on the fun!
Most of you are probably already familiar with the PlanetSide franchise. This new free-to-play entry reintroduces players to the war-torn Auraxis, a planet pretty much ruined at this point due to constant battle. Like, who keeps doing all these wars, anyway? Give that poor planet a break! Hop into the fray with squads of 12 or teams of 3 in the massive maps which support 300 players, and up to 1,000. Wow, that’s a lot. About 999 more than I can effectively kill, to be exact.
Here are some game features.
- New Sci-fi Arena Shooter from the record-breaking PlanetSide Franchise
- Massive Scale (300-player matches, capable of supporting 1,000 players)
- Match-Based Game Modes: Squads (12/team), Teams (3/team)
- Unique character classes: Assault, Engineer, Medic
- Combined Arms: Tanks, hoverbikes, jetpacks, aircraft incoming
- Ambitious project magnifies the camaraderie, signature moments, and massive battles of traditional PlanetSide in match-based arena modes
- Vision to evolve PlanetSide beyond Auraxis to interstellar war, reintroduce expanded factions and outfits (guilds), new weapons and vehicles, battle on distant alien planets
- New modes like Sunderdome, Outfit Wars, and Massive Clash on the Roadmap
- Steam Early Access (PC) Launch on September 19, 2019
- PC/PS4/XB1 Launch Q2 2020
War. Hmph. Hah. Good God, y’all. What is it good for?
So, we’re giving away Recruit Edition bundles, which include:
- 80 NS-0 Standard Crates
- Alpha Strike Banner
You know the drill. Drop them deets in the widget below, and be sure to enter daily. Follow Dtoid and @PlanetSideArena and share our contest for more entries. Easy peasy.
While you’re waiting, share with us your favorite PlanetSide memories of yore. Yore of your? You’re of yo’re? I don’t know what’s going on — I’m getting my yores all mixed up again.
PlanetSide Arena is available now on Steam Early Access.