You can untell what’s been told
We’ve got keys for Devolver Digital’s Stories Untold up in today’s contest!
I don’t know how Devolver does it, but holy crap they just keep publishing highly rated games. You’d think they’d have way more misses by now, but nope! They just keep pumping out hit after hit from their stable of really great development partners.
If Stories Untold‘s Steam rating of Very Positive is any indication, it looks like they’ve got yet another winner on their hands. Do you have a Switch? Wanna check it out? You’re in luck — we’re giving Switch copies away to celebrate its launch on the console!
There’s not a lot to say about this one as it’s pretty shrouded in mystery. What I do know is there are four stories to play through, each with their own playstyles and mechanics. Also, it’s got a bitchin’ ’80s soundtrack and vibe to it. Read some game features!
- Four unique stories, with their own settings, gameplay and mechanics.
- Play mind-bending text adventures, process radio transmissions and conduct experiments on bizarre artifacts.
- Gorgeous retro-aesthetic brings back vivid memories, or a glimpse into what was.
- Sublime synth-wave horror soundtrack, inspired by 80s horror soundtracks.
- Genre-hopping: from psychological horror, to tense mystery and terrifying sci-fi; Stories Untold is truly “4 stories, 1 nightmare.”
Spooky! Tell how how it is when you win it, yeah?
To enter to win, use the widget to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Click around in there for bonus entries, ya nerds.
We’ve got five Switch NA keys to give away — winners will be drawn Wednesday, January 22.