Grab your wands!
Grab your wand and slay the gods in this contest for Warlocks 2: God Slayers.
I’m not a magician. I have no magical powers. I still don’t know how they do that saw-the-lady-in-half trick. Needless to say, I’m no warlock.
But that doesn’t mean I can’t pretend. I’ve got some Switch copies of the newest Switch pixel RPG Warlocks 2: God Slayers, so come get your Merlin on with me!
Read some promo material from the developers because I can’t conjure up my own writing!
Warlocks 2: God Slayers is a light-hearted, action-packed RPG in which you take charge of mighty warlocks and hack ‘n slash the gods that dare to stand in your way. Challenge them alone or with up to four friends. Encounter all kinds of hilarious pixel art characters on your journey, but don’t be fooled – those weird and wonderful creatures will be free to use any means necessary, including their special skill sets, to take you down. With the aid of giant bosses, they’ll put your skills to the test. Slay or be slain. There’s no other way.
WARLOCKS 2: GOD SLAYERS MAIN FEATURES:
- Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations
- Dynamic hack ‘n slash experience in local co-op
- More than 40 types of challenging enemies that’ll work together to take you down using their unique skill sets
- Extensive maps with tons of randomly generated loot to be picked up
- Five different types of Warlocks to pick from, each with their own abilities to unlock throughout the game
- Varied, powerful, enormous bosses just waiting to get slayed.
Someone needs to paint this game on the side of my uncle’s mini-van.
Cast your spell upon me, Dtoid! Throw your weird magic, or arcane arts. Or whatever. Just throw a spell or two at me to be entered to win. Love spells are disallowed. Unless they’re used to make you fall in love with me <3
We have three Switch NA copies to give away. Winners will be drawn Wednesday, June 12. Make sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. New users can sign up here to hurl some magic at me!
Warlocks 2: God Slayers is available now on the Switch eShop. Head over to Nintendo Enthusiast for more chances to win.