For Switch, PS4, Xbox One, or PC
Go on the run with today’s contest and win a copy of American Fugitive for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, or PC!
I reckon most of us obey as many laws as we can, at basically all times. Probably very few of us want to pay fines or go to jail or ever deal with the police in any way. That’s why crime games are so appealing — you get the catharsis of being a lawbreaking shit without any of the real-world penalties!
I’m sure Tipper Gore would disagree with that last part, but oh well. I’m giving away a crime simulator, and I don’t care what the government says. Come win a copy of American Fugitive before I ruin any more impressionable children’s lives!
Set in the American South in the ’80s, you’ll play as Will, a prisoner locked up for killing his father. Only thing is, he didn’t do it. So he does what everyone in the south in the ’80s does and breaks outta the slammer. The hunt for the real culprit is on as you must infiltrate the local criminal underbelly to find out who did the crime, while you did the time.
Here are some game features!
- A modern take on classic sandbox action – Rediscover the joy of top-down carnage with stunning 3D graphics and destructible environments, dramatic storytelling and epic car-chase mayhem.
- A mature action game based on an original story – Unravel a plot of mystery, deception and corruption, full of twists and turns, inhabited by a motley cast of law-breakers and law-enforcers.
- A stunning open-world environment – Explore Redrock County on foot on by car – a beautiful and vibrant slice of 80s rural USA.
- Choose the life of a felon – Rob houses, steal cars, arm yourself to the teeth. Just don’t get caught!
- Put the pedal to the metal – Test yourself against time trial challenges and stunt jumps dotted throughout the world, using any of the numerous vehicles.
- A wealth of activities – Whether you’re undertaking jobs for the criminal underworld, uncovering hidden stashes, looting houses, sticking up stores, or fencing fine art, remain vigilant. The crooked cops will stop at nothing to see you back behind bars!
I wish people would stop goin’ around killin’ my paw.
I once had a police helicopter point its spotlight at me as I drove down a road. Enter to win by guessing what offense I had committed to earn such treatment! Don’t forget to specify your platform of choice in your comment. You won’t be entered if you don’t tell me what system you want.
We have 3 Xbox One, 3 PC, 3 Switch NA, and 2 PS4 NA keys to give away. Winners will be drawn on Tuesday, June 4. Make sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. New users can sign up here to guess what crimes I’ve done!