New names and re-entries battle for the top
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy holds firm at the top spot of the U.K. charts for the second week running, despite numerous shake-ups in the top ten.
After months of stagnation, last week saw a huge shuffle in the rankings. Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle shot straight in at number 2, with strong debuts also coming from Everybody’s Golf, ARK: Survival Evolved and Sega’s remake: Yakuza Kiwami.
Former chart-king Crash Bandicoot refuses to go gently into the night, maintaining a position in the top five, whilst Overwatch came storming back into battle with a vengeance, moving all the way from number 21 to number 9.
Next week will see a full retail release week for the listed newcomers, so Chloe and Nadine have a fight on their hands. With many of these new releases semi-niche titles however, the numbers are on their side for a third week in the top spot.
U.K. video game sales chart w/e: September 2 2017
(Chart reflects in-store sales only)
1. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – Sony Entertainment
2. Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle – Ubisoft
3. F1 2017 – Codemasters
4. Grand Theft Auto V – Take 2
5. Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy – Activision Blizzard
6. Everybody’s Golf – Sony Entertainment
7. ARK: Survival Evolved – Studio Wildcard
8. Yakuza Kiwami – Sega
9. Overwatch – Activision Blizzard
10. Forza Horizon 3 – Microsoft
U.K. video game charts [GFK Chart-Track]