Nintendo is bringing back the “Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience” this year to select malls around the nation. Along with the chance to check out some hot Switch exclusives, you’ll also be able to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roughly one month before everyone else!
The other demos included at the mall kiosks will be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Overcooked 2, Super Mario Party, Nintendo LABO, Just Dance 2019 and Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee. The tour will begin on November 10 and run from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Monday through Thursday, 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Friday, 10:00 am to 9:00 pm on Saturday and 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Sunday.
The locations are as follows:
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas*
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
*The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience at the Memorial City Mall in Houston will start on Nov. 11.