Writing about patches is usually something that gets reserved for big-name, attention-grabbing videogames, but I’m always willing to make an exception to the unwritten rule when we’re talking about a Capybara product.
Especially when said product is the excellent PSN puzzler Critter Crunch. My hope is that providing any extra exposure to this game, no matter how insignificant it might seem, will help generate more interest. Also, I really wanted an excuse to re-use this work of art.
- XMB Audio support
- language select available for all!
- Hey losers! You get a little XP even if you lose in multiplayer
- Player feedback regarding DIFFICULT LEVELS has been taken to heart. Tough levels got a little less insane!
- Coop networking tweaks to decrease pesky lag
- Multiplayer “Disconnects” are now awarded more accurately
- Catching a jewel while feeding glorious vomit to your son will no longer interrupt you
- Your rank will now be retrieved more reliably when playing Adventure
NASTY BUG FIXES
- No more annoying audio glitch
- No more Wins/Losses upload issues when the server is in ‘maintenance’ mode
- Player score for Challenge levels now correctly handled in ALL cases
- “Barf Success” icon now shows up correctly in ALL cases
- “King of the Jungle” Trophy now successfully unlocks correctly even with a score of 0
Plan on the patch rolling out sometime today. If I had more specifics, I’d share ’em.
Critter Crunch Patch Coming Tomorrow [PSN Stores]