Everything is below
Capcom is really raking in the nostalgia when it comes to TGS this year.
Their lineup basically consists of well known and beloved IPs, from Dead Rising to Marvel vs. Capcom, to Resident Evil, to Monster Hunter, and two of their seven playable games are Switch related (both RE: Revelations). The stream side doesn’t seem to be very different, as they’ll have various panels based on their huge properties, including a Mega Man 30th anniversary talk.
Everything will kick off at 20:00 JST on September 21, and the aforementioned Mega Man panel will be held on September 24 from 14:20 to 15:05. It’ll feature Capcom producer Kazuhiro Tsuchiya and several guests, and will deal with a look back on the series so far, as well as the “latest” celebration information (probably a recap that the movie is still in the works and that Legacy Collection II just dropped).
In all it looks like a familiar, but satisfying TGS showing.
September 21 (Niconico)
- 20:00 – Capcom TV! TGS 2017 Special – Featuring Yoshiyuki Hirai (America Zarigani), Chocolat Ikeda, Ayana, The Touch (Kazuya Takuya), Gorgeous, and Jun Matsumoto (Capcom).
September 23 (Niconico)
- 10:15 to 10:25 – Opening Stage
- 10:30 to 11:30 – Monster Hunter: World Special Stage – The developers provide a complete overview of Monster Hunter: World‘s living world and new game systems while playing the game live. New elements and different monsters will appear every day at Tokyo Game Show 2017, so don’t miss it. Featuring Ryozo Tsujimoto (producer), Kaname Fujioka (executive director and art director), and Yuya Tokuda (director).
- 11:30 to 11:40 – Monster Hunter: World Booth Talk
- 12:00 to 12:45 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Special Stage – Marvel and Capcom fan Gorgeous uses his vast knowledge in a battle against the Capcom development team. Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (promotion producer) and guest Gorgeous (performer).
- 12:45 to 12:55 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Booth Report
- 13:30 to 14:15 – Toraware no Palm One Year Anniversary Special Stage – Toraware no Palm has welcomed its one year anniversary and new developments have begun. The latest information, including special meetings and virtual reality meetings, one year anniversary goods, and more. Featuring Yoshiaki Hirabayashi (producer) and guest Yuichiro Umehara (Haruto voice actor).
- 14:15 to 14:25 – Toraware no Palm Booth Report
- 14:50 to 15:35 – Ace Attorney Series Special Courtroom 2017 – Featuring Motohide Eshiro (producer) and guest Kenn (Apollo Justice voice actor).
- 15:35 to 15:50 – Ace Attorney Series Studio Talk
- 16:00 to 16:45 – Dragon’s Dogma Series 5th Anniversary Special Stage – Featuring Hiroyuki Kobayashi (executive producer), Minae Matsukawa (producer), Kento Kinoshita (director), and guests Hiroki Yasumoto (voice actor), Ryota Osaka (voice actor), and Raychell (singer).
- 16:45 to 17:00 – End Talk
September 24 (Niconico)
- 10:35 to 10:45 – Opening Stage
- 10:50 to 11:35 – Monster Hunter Stories Special Stage – A talk show featuring the voice actors of Lute and Cheval from the Monster Hunte Stories: Ride On TV anime. There may even be new information about the Monster Hunter Stories 3DS game. Featuring Ryozo Tsujimoto (executive producer) and guests Mutsumi Tamura (Lute voice actress) and Ryota Osaka (Cheval voice actor).
- 11:40 to 11:50 – Monster Hunter Stories Studio Talk
- 12:00 to 13:00 – Resident Evil Special Stage – For Resident Evil 7: biohazard, this stage will focus on the newly announced Gold Edition and free “Not a Hero” downloadable content. Additionally, there will be live gameplay of Resident Evil Revelations for Switch. Featuring Tsuyoshi Kanda (producer) and guest Ruriko Aoki (voice actress).
- 13:00 to 13:10 – Resident Evil Booth Talk
- 13:30 to 14:00 – Capcom TV! TGS Special
- 14:20 to 15:05 – Mega Man‘s 30th Anniversary is Almost Here! Stage – In December, the Mega Man series will reach its 30th anniversary. As we look towards the nearly here memorial year, we’ll look back on the Mega Man titles released so far and deliver the latest 30th anniversary celebration information. Featuring Kazuhiro Tsuchiya (producer) and guests America Zarigani, Chocolat Ikeda, and Ayana.
- 15:05 to 15:15 – Mega Man Studio Talk
- 15:30 to 16:30 – Monster Hunter: World Special Stage – The developers provide a complete overview of Monster Hunter: World‘s living world and new game systems while playing the game live. New elements and different monsters will appear every day at Tokyo Game Show 2017, so don’t miss it. Featuring Ryozo Tsujimoto (producer), Kaname Fujioka (executive director and art director), and Yuya Tokuda (director).
- 16:45 to 17:00 – End Talk