No dice on Devil May Cry 3, though
I love a good Capcom sale, I really do. This latest sale on the North American Nintendo Switch eShop might fish a few bills from your wallet if you’ve also been waiting for deals on Devil May Cry or Dragon’s Dogma (or Mega Man, Resident Evil, Okami, or Onimusha). The double-dip potential is strong.
Most of these Spring Sale deals are hitting the $10-$15 sweet spot.
- Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle ($9.99)
- Devil May Cry ($11.99)
- Devil May Cry 2 ($11.99)
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen ($14.99)
- Mega Man 11 ($14.99)
- Mega Man Legacy Collection ($9.99)
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 ($9.99)
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection ($9.99)
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 ($9.99)
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate ($19.99)
- Okami HD ($9.99)
- Onimusha: Warlords ($9.99)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy ($14.99)
- Resident Evil ($14.99)
- Resident Evil 0 ($14.99)
- Resident Evil 4 ($19.99)
- Resident Evil 5 ($19.99)
- Resident Evil 6 ($19.99)
- Resident Evil Revelations ($9.99)
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 ($9.99)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection ($14.79)
A few of these deals – including Dragon’s Dogma and Okami HD – are new lows on the eShop, according to Deku Deals. You could spend a ton of cozy time with your Switch if you’re up for playing a flawed RPG with crazy good combat and magic or revisiting Clover’s epic folklore action-adventure game.
It’s a shame the Resident Evil re-releases aren’t impulse-worthy, at least not for me. I own too many copies on too many platforms to be out here buying RE4 on Switch for twenty bucks. That said, Revelations and Revelations 2 have the right idea – that’s a price I can get behind without remorse.
The Capcom Spring Sale will run until 11:59 p.m. Pacific on April 28, 2020.
While it’s not a Capcom title, I also have to point out that Celeste is just $4.99 on the eShop right now, which is a steal. It’s an essential pick if you’re a platformer fan, one that’ll never go out of fashion.