Capcom held its yearly Captivate event last week in Hawaii, and today I’m finally able to reveal what we were shown. Damn, it’s a lot of stuff.
Yes, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was revealed along with a sexy trailer and art work. Yes, there’s a Bionic Commando Rearmed sequel, and yes, you can now use your legs to (are you sitting down?) jump. Yes, Okamiden is coming to North America next year.
Now that those questions have been answered, here’s your handy guide to all of our coverage in one place. Yes, there’s a lot of it; hope you cleared your morning for this stuff.
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 coming 2011, now with more jump (with trailer)
Dead Rising 2
- It takes two: Dead Rising 2 to feature two-player co-op
- Dead Rising 2 trailer vague about story, allow us to shed some light
- Drills meet bucket: A look at Dead Rising 2’s item combo system
- More details on Dead Rising 2’s ‘Case Zero’ prologue DLC
- A look at the map of Dead Rising 2’s zombie-killing playground, ‘Fortune City’
- Dead Rising 2 bloody direct feed video bonanza!
- Okamiden coming to North America, first hands-on (with new trailers)
- Okamiden producer: Not a sequel, a ‘spiritual successor’
- No current plans for iPhone/iPad versions of Okamiden
Super Street Fighter IV
- Super Street Fighter IV gets free ‘Tournament Mode’ DLC on June 15 (with new trailer)
- Super Street Fighter IV 360 Avatar items incoming
Lost Planet 2
(Full disclosure: The publisher paid for travel and accommodations, and yes, Hawaii is really nice. Hope you enjoy the coverage.)