At this point, Call of Duty XP sounds like something ripped straight out of a dedicated fan’s dreams. Activision has divulged more details about the event, with the big one being that all attendees are getting a voucher for the Hardened Edition of Modern Warfare 3.
When Call of Duty Elite was announced, there was the promise of exclusive original programming, and our first glimpse of this will be at XP. It’s being made by Will Arnett and Jason Bateman’s production company dumbdumb in partnership with Ben Silverman’s Electus Studio.
Similarly, a sneak peak of the next live-action project from Find Makarov creator We Can Pretend, is planned. Lastly, and perhaps most important of all, Juggernaut Sumo. It’s a real thing that is happening at Call of Duty XP. Get hyped.
Other miscellaneous happenings on the schedule:
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to paintball firefight across a life-size replica of Modern Warfare 2‘s Scrapyard level.
- The opportunity to speed-run the infamous Modern Warfare 2 The Pit training sequence, for real.
- A military-style zip-line plunge across the Call of Duty XP compound.
- Suiting up for one-on-one battle in Juggernaut Sumo.
- Rations and refreshment for sale at Modern Warfare 2‘s iconic Burgertown fast food joint.
- A comprehensive Call of Duty armory and museum, featuring concept art and unique memorabilia from the entire franchise.