Achievements. You want them. You can pretend like you don’t, but we all have a little Achievement whore in us.
Halo: Reach. You want it. You can pretend like you don’t, but we all have a little Halo whore in us.
Put your want for Achievements and your want for Halo together and you’ll find a post you should be quite interested in. Bungie has released the full list of Achievements for Halo: Reach and there are 49 of them. They break down like this: Campaign (23), FireFight (7), Multiplayer (4), Training (6), and Player Experience (9).
Bungie only revealed details for five of the Achievements:
- A Monument to All Your Sins – Complete each Campaign Mission on Legendary – alone.
- Banshees, Fast and Low – Hijack a Banshee during the Reach Campaign.
- Yes, Sensei – Earn a First Strike Medal in a Matchmaking game.
- A New Challenger – Complete all of the Daily Challenges in a given day.
- Make It Rain – Purchase an item from the Armory that requires the rank of Lt. Colonel
Who’s ready to start earning things?
Bungie reveals all 49 Halo: Reach Achievements [TVGB]