Undress me everywhere
Blue Reflection will follow Dead or Alive-senpai’s business strategy: sell a bunch of digital clothes for their virtual Barbies. The season pass is 9,180 yen (~$85) and, aside from a single $1 event, consists entirely of cosmetic outfits (no gameplay benefits).
If you don’t want to buy them all, there are smaller packages to choose from, though you can’t handpick exactly which individual outfits you want. Each of the 15 characters will receive five types (A through E) of each outfit. It’s 648 yen to get the five types of a given outfit for three characters, or 2,700 yen for the full set.
Blue Reflection DLC details [Gust]
- Sailor Swimsuit Full Set – 2,700 yen
- Sailor Swimsuit A-E set for three characters – 648 yen each
- Arland Maids (from Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland) – 648 yen
- Summer Outing Full Set – 2,700 yen
- Summer Outing A-E set for three characters – 648 yen each
- Bath Towel Full Set – 2,700 yen
- Bath Towel A-E set for three characters – 648 yen each
- Vacation Style Full Set – 2,700 yen
- Vacation Style A-E set for three characters – 648 yen each
- Vacation Special Event – 108 yen