As you might have gathered, we’re all big fans of Renegade Ops at Destructoid. It’s a really fun top-down vehicular shooter from the fine folk who brought you Just Cause 2. With a storyline ripped from Saturday morning cartoons and a focus on crazy shooting action, it’s going to be a great little game.
Unfortunately, as we’ve noted before, the name Renegade Ops is utterly terrible. Hence, I have decided that we need to put our heads together and come up with a list of superior names. I will then present this list to SEGA and other relevant authorities.
When I hear Renegade Ops, I think of a crappy military shooter that’s been made to quickly cash-in on Call of Duty. That is so far removed from what the game actually is that I feel we have a responsibility to save this game from looking like a mediocre waste of time, for it is actually good.
I’ve started the list with a fair few name suggestions of my own, but I urge you all to join in!
- Turbo Force Astonishing
- Rise of the Gun Cars
- Vroom Vroom, You’re Dead
- Action Team GO vs. The Axis of Sinister
- Def Con MAX
- Drive Fast, Shoot Sexy
- Bleed for Speed
- Driving Miss Deadly
- The Soldiers of Awesome
- Revenge of the Warriors from Bullet City
- Mega Man 2
- Those Magnificent Men In Their Exploding Machines
- Dr. Rattlesnake Must Pay!
- Welcome to the Blisterdome
- Operation: Kill With Guns
- Captain Damage and the Justice Riders
- Havoc Engines
- Tank Attack in Terror Town
- Formidable Fenders
- Wheels of Glory
- Quintessential Midnight Riders
- FIST BUMP!