Optimus Prime as a train? Sounds crazy, but it works! Now lets see Megatron as a blimp.
On Destructoid, we brought you an inside look at the new Microsoft retail store. On Japanator, Idol of the Week is the best series ever. And on Tomopop, check out the exclusive reveal of The Wooden Boy.
- Inside Microsoft’s first retail store
- Hey Ash Whatcha Playin Season One DVD now available!
- The Destructoid Comic: Power up!
- Nothing is Sacred: Cute characters suck
- Contests: Play Audition and win a netbook, iPods and more + Play Kia Speed Racing on Facebook, win a PS3 + Try Dtoid’s new gaming meetup thing, win 1 of 3 sick PCs + Write a haiku and win some soccer balls
- Japanator Recommends: Tokyo Flow Chart
- Advicemaster Bright: Slapping you in order to protect the Earth
- Burger King’s Windows 7 whopper: 7 patties, 2,120 calories
- Idol of the Week: Yuko Ogura
- Japanator Radio 109
- Tomopop Exclusive: Doktor A shares The Wooden Boy
- Show and Tell: Oh! My Goddess: Everyone has Wings – Belldandy
- An excellent Transformers custom that answers “What If”
- Toys of Yesterday: McDonald’s Teenie Beanie Babies 1997
- Contest time: Let’s get creative and win some Final Fantasy IX figures!