Oh sh*t! Shark bombs! Alright, you kids know what to get me for my next birthday!
On Destructoid, we announced our latest contest giving you a chance to win an Xbox 360 and a bunch of other stuff. On Japanator, they review Machine Girl. On Tomopop, check out the awesome Cammy custom. On PopRox, Kim Kardashian has a nice ass. On MiamiNights, learn about Themos. And on Ectomo, check out the Devil Pencil.
- Dtoid history: Bad idea blooper reel
- Why Resetti the mole is the most heroic videogame character ever created
- Contests: What Destructoid readers want from contests – the shocking results! + Go OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND to win a special 360 and DBZ: Burst Limit
- Custom Delights: James Yeah?’s Tindain Robot has a secret inside
- Custom Delights: Cody Kwok’s custom Cammy by Kaiyodo
- Kozik’s WW2 Sharky Bombs It’s Way To Your Collection Shelf Tomorrow
- Kim Kardashian officially woos me with her arse
- Pop Rox Game – The influence of Dungeon and Dragons
- Pop Rox Game – Growing up with Dungeon and Dragons, and then outgrowing it