Destructoid celebrated ten years of the Sega Dreamcast this past week. Topher Cantler wrote up a couple of great pieces on the system that died way too young and all of the great games that came out for it.
On Destructoid, Guybrush Threepwood isn’t a fan of Destructoid. On Japanator, Sumo wrestlers get custom McDonalds chairs. And on Tomopop, check out the toys from the Penny Arcade Expo 09!
- Destructoid celebrates 10 years of the Sega Dreamcast
- Destructoid celebrates 10 years of Dreamcast: the games
- Fearing the future of digital distribution
- What Guybrush Threepwood has to say about Destructoid
- Contests: Want to win a PS3 Slim and Watchmen Blu-Ray? + Sing the Rocket Riot theme song and win ten million! + Play Shaiya and win a big sexy Alienware laptop!
- Dramataku: Buzzer Beat
- Japanator Recommends: Yokaiden
- A final tribute: See the Odaiba Gundam in time-lapsed, tilt-shifted glory
- Sumo wrestlers get custom double-wide seat at McDonald’s
- Reminder: Our New York Anime Fest voice acting contest still going on!