I’m a giant Ghost in the Shell fanatic, so of course I’m highly interested in what’s going on with the original Ghost in the Shell movie remake. So far, it doesn’t look like the original is getting bastardized. Oh Motoko, how I love you.
On Destructoid, Dyson tries to figure out what happened to all the system sellers. On Japanator, salmon hentai … yeah. On Tomopop, Bryan Coffee shows off his amazing Gorillaz collection. On PopRox, Dr. Boa figures out which viewpoint he wants to use in his game. On MiamiNights, if you find a cell phone, give it back to the owner and don’t be a dick. And on Ectomo, reverse graffiti is awesome.
- RetroforceFAUX! Summer Slurpee edition
- The ten best Metal Gear bosses EVER!
- Where have all the system sellers gone?
- 7 dead in Akihabara stabbings
- Ghost in the Shell 2.0 image comparisons show digitized brains, disappointing zombified fanbase
- Fish Fap: sexy salmon hentai!
- So you want to photograph your collection?
- Show and Tell: Complete Gorillaz Collection
- Under the Radar: Sega/Shunya Yamashita’s Dead or Alive Kasumi figure
- Pop Rox Game – Which viewpoint is the best? The results!
- Sex and the City – Movie review. From a MAN!
- Leona Lewis won’t flash cootchie. But she loves shooting people up.
- Miami – Home to the largest health-care fraud by one person
- Attack of the Hipster Photogs
- My Blackberry (or How I Got So Wasted and My Phone Got Stolen)