Japan, now home to the life-sized Gundam. Oh yes, Japan has a giant Gundam statue and it even lights up! It can’t actually move but it does bring us a step closer to the day people will be able to pilot giant mechs of destruction.
On Destructoid, check out our awesome E3 09 video coverage. On Japanator, Dale reviewed Happyily Ever After the movie. And on Tomopop, the Viral figure is the hotness.
- All of our continued E3 09 coverage full of awesome original videos and previews
- Good times at the Destructoid KarE3oke party
- How did our E3 09 real life psychic predictions turn out?
- Interview with Alexey Pajitnov and Henk Rogers on Tetris
- Contest: Write a ninja haiku, win the Ninja Blade soundtrack! + Tell us your favorite sequel, we’ll buy it for you + Throw a Bale temper tantrum to win Terminator and Xbox 360 + Show us your love of Steampunk and win this custom PC
- Review: Happily Ever After (film)
- Japanator Review: Yokai Doctor (manga)
- Japanator Radio 90
- The ‘life-sized’ Gundam in Odaiba is practically completed
- Night photos of life-sized Gundam break the awesome scale
- Tomopop Review: Kingdom Hearts Formation Arts Vol. 3
- Show and Tell: Hatsune Miku VOCALOID Lullaby music box
- You’re Gonna Get Loved Tenderly: Uplark’s Viral Color Prototype
- Good Smile Company’s Nendoroid Puchi Death Note
- Bandai finally giving Big O fans the figure they’ve been waiting for
When giant pilotable mechs actually are one day invented, what would your mech look like? I’d go with a Gurren Lagann mech.