He’s just so happy! Look at him dance, all jiggly-like. Ectomo, you continue to make me ever so happy in the pants.
On Destructoid, Ron Workmengs give you his detailed impressions on Grand Theft Auto IV. On Japanator, take a look at robots from 1985. On Tomopop, Qais takes a look at the Gorillaz figures. On Poprox, senior citizens are getting more STDs than ever before! On MiamiNights, identify the club from a porn movie scene and win some wine! And on Ectomo, robotic Jellyfishes look amazing.
- NY Comic Con coverage
- Your first look at the DC Heroes appearing in Mortal Kombat
- Greybush speaks: GTA IV impressions
- Zero-chan’s coverage of the San Francisco Cherry Blossom Festival
- Japan is good at robots: Tsukuba Expo ’85
- Geeking out at the Shonen Jump Store in Tokyo
- The Akihabara Difference: EX Tomopop Model
- Show and Tell: Gorillaz
- Street Fighter’s Ibuki and Rainbow Mika finally get PVC forms
- Senior citizens getting more STDs than ever before — in other news, I just vomited all over my keyboard
- American Idol controversies – Oh there’s more!
- Going green takes too much work. I’ll just slowly kill the planet, thank you.
- How do you make Miami people look like Rock of Love rejects?
- Thursday Auditory Orgasm (Deuxieme Partie)
- Contest: Identify the club from this porn movie and win a bottle at Dek23!