Prepare for some serious nightmares tonight! Zac Bentz discovered an artist that made some ultra realistic anime styled creations. If you think you can handle more, go check out the post on Japanator.
On Destructoid, we list the top ten zombie games of all time. On Japanator, it is now illegal to take photos of girl’s asses. On Tomopop, Colette and Niero invade the Pink Ghost Fun Fair. And on MiamiNights, Last Night’s Party is the best place for free porn.
- The top ten zombie games of all time
- The identity crisis of Donkey Kong Junior
- An ode to the original: Banjo-Kazooie
- How to not look like a dickhead in Gears of War 2
- Destructoid Tournament: Match 2 winners announced! Match 3 begins next week + BTL II/PS3 contest voting: we can’t decide, so you must! + Win 3 copies of Mirror’s Edge or Fallout 3, also last week’s winners
- What!? It’s now illegal to take a photo of a girl’s bum in Japan
- Japanator shoujo manga review: Otomen 1 by Kanno Aya
- Chris Scarborough’s house of hauntingly lovely real anime girls (and boys)
- Polysics live review: Chicago 11/09/08
- Dramataku: Zettai Kareshi
- Tomopop Review: Max Factory’s Hatsune Miku Figma (never enough)
- Tomopop invades LittleBigPlanet
- Come on Good Smile, open preorders for Itoshiki-sensei!
- Instant Waifu: Paper Moon’s life-size Saber
- Tomopop About Town: Pink Ghost Fun Fair