Two weeks. JUST TWO MORE WEEKS! PAX is fast approaching and I’m just so pumped. The PAX schedule of events went up this past week and the Destructoid Panel will be on Saturday at 4:00PM. Will you be there?
On Destructoid, we need more boss fights! On Japanator, are you proud enough to read manga in public? On Tomopop, DEMON LITTLE PONIES! And on MiamiNights, machines don’t care.
- EA Showcase 2008 coverage
- Gen Con 2008 coverage
- PAX schedule is up and Destructoid is on it
- We need more bossfight games!
- Ten Golden Rules of games industry celebrities
- Otaku Pride: Reading manga in public
- Japanator review: Yen+
- Japanator Anime Jeopardy: Sports in my anime?
- San Japan 08 coverage
- Japanator Contest: Send us your pics!
- Kotobukiya’s Minamoto Chizuru figure is definitely not for the kids
- Go For Broke: One Piece
- Max Factory’s Seena needs to come with a change of underwear for the owner
- Show and Tell: Shunya Yamashita’s CoCoNa
- Custom Delights: My Little OH MY GOD RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
- Wednesday Auditory Orgasm: Machines Don’t Care + Dave Nada
- Here Come the Bride (I mean), Groom (I mean), Same Sex-Registered Couples…
- Recycled Presents, Courtesy of Braman Honda