In this week’s weekly Featured Fan Art, God Len collected anime-related images of the old Internet meme of the What I Watched/What I Expected/What I Got. Some of the pictures are pretty funny, and one of the images made by a Jtor commenter is hilarious.
On Destructoid, Chad picks the best games to play during a stock market crash. On Japanator, Dale North wants to open up a bar. On Tomopop, the Eye Up’s Karmina figure looks fantastic. And on MiamiNights, Auditory Orgasm is orgasmic.
- The five best videogames to play during a stock market crash
- Five easy ways Nintendo of America can start making up with their core audience
- Ten Golden Rules of fighting videogame piracy
- The Sound Card 006: The top ten rhythm games that don’t use a plastic guitar
- Contests: Show us your arts and crafts skills, win Mushroom Men prizes + Become a voice for game rights, enter to win a PSP with God of War and GTA + Dress up as Red Riding Hood and win some Little Red Riding Hood BBQ swag! + Show your ninja skills to win a DS Lite and N+
- Anime Weekend Atlanta 2008: Day One
- Featured Fan Art: What I watched/what I expected/what I got
- I want to open a bar in Japan so I can name it
- New Japanese Metallica tribute album on the way
- Japanator contest: If I had a hundred dollars…I would blow it on anime stuff
- Toys of the past: visions of Kokeshi
- Tomopop review: Good Smile Company’s Kemeko-DX Nendoroid & Eye Up’s Kamina
- Go For Broke: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 with Chris from MAHQ!
- Never enough Miku: Custom Nendoroid takes the leek to a new level
- Contest: Attention toy fetishists: want a $100 gift certificate to J-List?